PASSHE scheduled an upgrade to D2L’s version 10.3. BOLT will be unavailable May 10, 2014 from 12:01 AM to 12:00 PM. Please plan accordingly.
Consider doing the following PRIOR to May 10th:
- Export the gradebook so you can enter grades in ISIS
- Download student dropbox submissions to grade papers offline
- Note: You will not have access to Turnitin’s GradeMark during the upgrade window.
- Content notifications
- Expand and collapse Content improvements
- Discussion views
- Discussion statistics
- Location for adding/editing questions
- New Assessment tab in quizzes
- Evaluate non-submissions to a dropbox folder
We appreciate your patience as we update the documentation in the BOLT Help course.
IMD Center Staff
2014 Summer Courses
- 2014 Summer courses will be loaded into BOLT on April 18th, so you can copy content and begin setting up your courses. Note, the courses are set to INACTIVE. You will need to set them to ACTIVE in order for students to have access to your course.
- Students will be loaded into the 2014 Summer courses on May 9th.
- Allow at least 24-48 hours from the time a student drops/adds a course for the Classlist to update.
Faculty/Staff Login Information
- Your BOLT username is your full Bloom U. email address
- Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your BOLT password is the same as your email password or password you use to log into computers on campus.
- Additional BOLT Help Desk Option for Faculty: The student workers in the IMD Center are taking calls (570-389-2888), email (email@example.com), and walk-ins for BOLT support on Monday – Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM. (The Center is open weekdays from 8:00AM - 4:00PM over Summer and during semester breaks)
- Additional BOLT Help Desk Option for Students: The student workers in the IMD Center are taking calls (570-389-2888) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for BOLT support on Monday – Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM. (The Center is open weekdays from 8:00AM - 4:00PM over Summer and during semester breaks)
Note: Please do NOT send your students to AL 206.