Electronic Call Board
Welcome information about Theatre & Dance at BU for Current Students.
- CLICK HERE for more information about auditioning for the 2013-14 Season.
- The 2013-14 production calendar IS AVAILABLE NOW. Please download it via the link below or to the right.
- An updated version of the Production Handbook has been posted. This version replaces all earlier versions. Please download it via the link below or to the right.
- Irene Ryan Nominees for 2013 can be viewed by clicking here.
- Production Calendar
- Production Handbook
- BU Players Constitution
- Show Bio Email
Click here if you use a web based email program like AOL, Hotmail, Gmail, or similar programs.
- BU Players Archive Pictures
Auditions for February Festival are on Saturday, November 16 from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Actors must attend the entire workshop. For detailed information about the auditions, read the Audition Flyer and Neo-Futurism in a Nutshell, and register for a spot in the workshop by completing this online form. Read the sample plays on 2-hour reserve in Andruss Library (ask for call numbers X1970, X1971, X1972).
And for a challenge from director Kevin R. Free, watch this:
Auditions for The Children's Hour will be in January. Be prepared to perform a 1 to 2 minute monologue for the initial auditions on Wednesday, January 22. Callbacks will be on Friday, January 24. Rehearsals will begin on Monday, February 24.
Interested in finding out more about auditions or want to be added to the email list about other upcoming auditions? E-mail Professor David A. Miller at email@example.com.