Learn World Languages:
- increase employment opportunities in a global economy
- discover the gateway to global understanding
- write and communicate better in your native language
- sharpen cognitive functions and enhance life skills
- improve chances of entry in graduate school
- appreciate international literature, music, and film
- make travel more feasible and enjoyable
- be able to study abroad in non-English-speaking countries
- deepen your understanding of yourself and your own culture
- Randi Dermo accepted to grad school. See Student News.
- Rebecca Loubriel has been accepted in the program Master of Science in Security and Intelligence Studies. See Student News.
- Summer study abroad in China at Peking University in Beijing. See details here: BU in China: Summer 2014.
- New scholarship program for China: see Scholarships